Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes
- Yield:24 Cupcakes
- Active time:
- Total time:
- 2 Cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 Cup Legend Larry's Medium Sauce (or your favorite Legend Larry's "Buffalo style" sauce)
- 1 8oz Container whipped cream cheese or softened cream cheese
- 1 Tube refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
In large bowl combine hot sauce & cream cheese. Once combined mix in chicken. Set aside.
Unroll dough and cut into 24 equal squares. Press 1 dough square into each muffin cup, roughly shaping it to the cup.
Spoon chicken mixture evenly into muffin cups. Sprinkle cheese evenly over each filled cup.
Bake about 12-15 minutes or until crusts are golden brown and filling is hot.